Wednesday, October 19, 2005

A lovely lazy morning......

Wanted to wake up early today to catch The Amazing Race direct off satellite. Slept till 9 plus instead.
Dad and I bought waffles yesterday while doing grocery shopping. Had yummy waffles for brekkie. Read the papers. First time in a long long while I have had time to read the papers.
From then till now, I've read enough Chinese words to see stars. Have another 60 chinese idioms to memorise because my masochistic lecturers think it is too wimpy to allow candidates to bring a dictionary into the exam hall. After that, I need to make some sense of how to de-contruct a Chinese sentence into verb phrase and noun phrase. *bleah* Alternatively I can opt to not do that portion of the paper, and throw the marks away. Have yet to calculate the magic number for this paper though.
After 1700 hrs tomorrow, I am free..... free till next semester. *happy smile*
Should I make plans for tomorrow or come back home and pack room? *ponder ponder ponder*
On Friday night, will be meeting Kauri for drinks and pool before he flies to HK. Sat meeting KK for dinner. Checking out a new pasta place.
Jade Falcon - the pig costs $75. They require you to place a $100 deposit, which will be refunded once you return the pig. Brewerkz sells the pig (8.5l) and the keg (30l). The keg costs 100+ if I remember correctly. Paulaner sells the keg only - 20 litres and 30 litres. 20l costs 160 and 30l cost 200 bucks. The prices between Brewerkz and Paulaner are similar. However you need to place orders beforehand for them to ensure they have the beer.
Buying the pig and keg is much cheaper than what you pay when you drink there imho. I'm never drinking there again if I can help. YJ tells me that Brewerkz has happy hours during the afternoons, where 1 pint of beer costs $3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker