Saturday, September 24, 2005

The start of another weekend

Friday arrived a bit too early. Have quite a mountain of work to clear in office. I wonder if I can go off for my trip in Nov, or would it have to be postponed again. Que sera sera.

Went to Wisma to do hair treatment. One of the stylist there lives near me - 24 blocks to be exact. Singapore is so small. Had quite a fun time. Strolled into Espirit. The hair salon is just next to it. Saw a top on 30% discount. Except that I had bought it earlier, MINUS the darn discount. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Squid msged that it had been a crappy day. So went down to meet Squid and WT at TWC for drinks.

Yawning head off...... the words are swimming before my eyes. Have so much to say, but so little time to pen them.

Pinky - Oct I have my exams. But we can find a common date. If you guys dont mind the travelling. =)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sat Sep 24, 01:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You actually deleted the comment that people wrote? What happened to FREEDOM of SPEECH? Hahaa.. Anyway, if anyone writes in broken English, it SHOULD not be published. All comments must be vetted for grammatical errors, spelling mistakes, paragraphing and length of comment as well. Anything beyond 200 words is unpublishable. Anyway, guess I am just rattling rubbish.
Only when I see your blog that i NOTICED you were busy during OCTOBER! Does it mean you wont be seeing us on this coming SATURDAY??? Whaaaatttt...........................................................

Mon Oct 10, 01:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker