Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Petrol is the new gold

Got back early today.

Dad didnt want to go line dancing, so I asked if he wanted to go shoot a few racks at AMK with me. Guess my dad's response? He said petrol prices have gone sky high and it was too far to drive to AMK. Petrol is now the new gold indeed.

So we settled for playing mah jong. *happy smile* Yes, 2 px mah jong. *delirious smile*

Regardless of how good they say the economy is getting and how positive the employment market is, IMHO the best indicator is prob the COE prices. If COE prices are at an all time low, then why are there still massive jams everywhere? Does this count as the one million dollar question?

It is late. I think I will retire for the night. Going for drinks tomorrow. Need to stay sober. =)

1 Comments:

Blogger NA said...

Its similar to the opportunity cost concept in economics courses that are widely offered nowadays... Lolz...

Thu Oct 20, 04:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker