Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I am a prized ass

Have not blogged for awhile due to a mountain of work in office. Yes, I have been too busy to log on to the net. Too busy to even feel the withdrawal symptons of being internet-less.
So busy that the days flew by, that it is now almost halfway into October but I still feel as though I'm living the final days of September. THAT busy.
Ping, I delete spam comments and only spam comments. Of cos I would show up for your bday celeb.
Goethe, thanks for your concern. Did not realise so many people visit your blog till I saw your latest posting. 'sheesh'
I am a prized ass.
Have been too busy to check mail for the last 3 weeks. As such, I missed the deadline for module evaluation and module registration for NEXT semester. Did not even read the mail till one day after the closing date. Went down to register today after exams. Next sem, I have lessons on Monday and FRIDAY! Not again! *bah* *disgusted snort*
Was too busy to check if exams were open book or close book exams. Called the admin office to check only one day prior to exam. And yes, was too busy to do much studying other than flipping through 1/4 of the textbook. The magic number for this paper is 46 (once again). This means I need 46 marks out of a possible (but highly impossible) 100 from the final paper to clear the whole module. *keep fingers xxx*
Went down for exams and did not bring mid term assignment along. Ended up, had to re-do a few questions from scratch where I could have copied wholesale from my assignment.
Was so stoned that from 1630 hrs onwards, I was just writing to fill the mintues. And silently urging the clock to tick faster to 1700 hrs so that we would have to put the pen down.
Have been too busy to plan for trip to Indon.
Have clean forgotten to thank beano for his long mail and keychain from US.
Lastly, I think I wished Ping and Karen Happy Birthday ONE day after their actual bdays.
Prized ass indeed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker