Thursday, September 15, 2005

Its a stag!

Have not blogged for awhile. Duck dropped me a mail to ask why.
Well, I have been battling a pesky flu bug all this while. At least I hope it is a pesky flu bug, and not the bird flu or dengue fever which Nana tried to curse me with.
Have more or less recovered, save for the cough and tight feeling in the chest area.
Limped my way around today. Must have pulled some calf muscle on the left leg which rendered me unable to walk and had to hobble everywhere. Navigating flights of stairs was the worst, and made me reflect on how life must be like for those disabled.
We held a stag night for WC on tuesday. The second chocolate fondue party in office in like less than 3 months. Yummy!!!! As usual, the girls ended up taking care of the food and the guys took care of the booze, music and hogging the pool table at the office lounge. Director came in to congratulate WC and muttered something along the lines of 'Are you sure' in jest to him when he shook his hand. Millions of calories, blocks of chocolate, and many racks of pool and reams of off tangent jokes later, the party broke. Hell load of fun.
Then the next day, we realised we forgot to toast the soon-to-be ex bachelor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker