Wednesday, August 31, 2005

La di da di da

Had course on Monday, which was good. Took quite awhile to readjust back to the normal hum dum of life.

It's good to be on holiday. You come back feeling zen like and terribly happy.

Since Monday till now, I've been humming songs in my head.

Life is beautiful =)

Fa - I'm surprised that you read my blog. Grin.... Would you believe that now your friend here can actually last 1 whole round of mah jong without asking if such and such a move was allowed? Still remember the time you taught me how to play mj a few years back? That was JC time if I still remember correctly. Time flies......

Goethe - I hope you are not affected by Katrina. Was watching it on CNN while having lunch in Bangkok. The first person I thought of was you and yes, it had nothing to do with aiming missiles at your place.

Junior - Searched most of MBK and the night bazaars. Could not find Baby Milo or Banana Republic. Am really apologetic. I really tried. And you know what, on my last day, I saw one Thai wearing a T-shirt which I suspect to be Baby Milo. Talk abt irony.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker