Thursday, September 01, 2005

Missed class today

Missed class today. Colleagues and I were talking and we clean forgot about the time. You know, its amazing how when you get started, the conversation can just keep flowing. Bossie gave up working after half an hour of eavesdropping and left saying we were way too noisy. *amused grin*

Going to venture into Ah Neh Land again on Monday. Shopping for a Thaveni for colleague's wedding in September.
Sat meeting the ghosties for Duck's birthday celeb at HRC. Might be going for drinks afterwards. Hopefully I feel better. Have been having an on-off fever ever since that night when we played mah jong in Bangkok.
Having dinner with squid on Sunday.
Am wondering whether to call Kauri out tomorrow for drinks or pool. Or should I spend sometime with myself and go do some shopping. At least this way, would be able to clear some work and not have to trot back to office over the weekends.
Just submitted my study leave today. It is a requirement to attach the exam timetable and letter of acceptance when applying for study leave. And since mine is a Diploma in Chinese, the exam timetable and letter of acceptance is in the Chinese language. It never fails to amuse me that the 3 officers signing my application (bossie, director and director for admin) all cannot read Chinese to save their lives.
Now would have to get down to preparing for trip to Indonesia in November. [bet you thought I was going to say start preparing for exams...hahaha]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker