Friday, September 02, 2005

TGIF

It's Friday again....time flies!

Worked till 8 plus today.
That's not so strange....now comes the strangest part. I turned down 3 offers to do drinks today to GO BACK HOME. Got back home and was half stoned out. Sat in front of TV to watch last week's Condor Heroes and basically veg-ed.

Walked past my bottle of Baileys...and had to resist temptation to go get a glass.

Have a full day tomorrow. Going blading in the morning...and brekkie with the rest if I can wake on time. (Imagine having to be at East Coast by 845 am, given where I live, which is almost the other end of the island) Appointment with hairdresser then dinner and clubbing with the ghosties. Have not clubbed with ghosties since many moons ago. It'll be fun, they were always my most fun friends to go clubbing with. Cant wait for tomorrow to come. Let out a whoopie when I read Pinky's mail.

Then, the next thought that entered my head was ' Do I have enough time to go back office and clear some work first.'

Oh my god!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker