Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Kauri Junior

Kauri's son was born on 3 DEC 2005.
Congratulations to Kauri.
I asked if he had thought of a name for the kid. He said no. I read his blog and found one super cheem Chinese poem on Cambridge written by Xu Zhi Mo (at least I think it is by XZM). Had to study the poem during a pract crit class in my first semester. Given Kauri's personality, I know whichever name he gives his boy will be an interesting and unique one.
Btw, I found the place where I went to drink with Kauri. It's called Wine Flair @ Thomson. Something like it. Now must grab Kauri to go drink again, before he flies off to work. The only thing is, I think he will prob want to spend more time with his son than go drinking.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, your friend's name is really unique! - Duck

Tue Dec 13, 07:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker