Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Nikon S4

On leave this thursday....

Am most likely to be getting the Nikon S4 ....its the one with the swivel lens. It's been termed the spy camera on the photography forums, where I have been spending much of my online time during the last few days. Colin has kindly offered to give me lessons on how to get nice picture effects from my S4 when I buy it. Yipeeeeeeee....... I am truly grateful for his offer, considering he is busy with his own freelance photography work, on top of silly irrelevant MINDEF work. He laughed it off saying it gives him a chance to play with the S4. Like as though my S4 will have anything for him to play with, considering his camera lens alone probably cost 3x more.
Am also most likely to be buying my West Side Story tickets too.... Still debating which category tickets to get.
SP thinking of going Batam this weekend. Good time to try out the S4.
After taking leave this thur, and 4 days in December to go Bangkok, I still have 5 more days to burn. Arghhhhhhhh
Today, we had a bday celebration for SP. Ordered a choc praline cake from Sheraton Towers. Asked them pipe the words Happy Birthday Shortie. Almost had my neck strangled *grin*
Meeting Smelly KK tomoro for dinner.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker