Sunday, November 27, 2005

Passed!!!!

I passed!!!!!!!
Can you believe it? I actually cleared both modules. For one of the rare times in my life, I was worried that I may fail. Did better than I expected for both, though not fantastic. Dad wondered if there was some marking error, seeing that his daughter didnt even know if she was sitting for an open or close book exam the day BEFORE the paper. But who cares.... I passed. No more icky yucky management theories to read in Chinese or Chinese sentences to analyse. Yes, that's how much I hated the 2 modules.
Since we're on a happy topic, last night, at 11 plus at night, Dad and I went to Mustafa. After that, we went Geylang to eat supper. I managed to do parallel parking at the FIRST try, on a MAJOR road with traffic whizzing by. Wonders will never cease!
Pretty fun....got back at 1 plus and saw a road block at Sembawang Road.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo sis,

congrats on passing your papers. So when is the big treat for all of us? :P

Mon Nov 28, 08:31:00 AM  
Blogger As Time Goes By said...

WT - when and if i grad successfully perhaps! =P

Goethe - Busy shopping for my camera. Got ur msg, and you called me only ONCE. Besides, now that you're back, I doubt you will run to HK. 10 years of suanning and you're still dying for more? =p

Tue Nov 29, 11:43:00 PM  
Blogger NA said...

You are back. At last. =)

Thu Dec 01, 08:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker