Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Double booking

Argh!

Memory is going. I have unconsciously double booked myself for a few appointments these last few days. Not one, not two, but .... oh damn, the exact number slips me -AGAIN. This always happens when I do not get my required 8 - 10 hours of snooze time every day. *sob sob*
Just watched TAR. Next week's TAR looks exciting. I will be in Bangkok then..... *happy smile*
Meeting a friend later for tea at Fosters. Called a few mins ago to make a reservation. Staff told me they take reservations for tea only from 3 - 330 pm. He suggested I do a walk-in, and said they would not be crowded on a weekday. Duh! So why cant you take my reservations then? Rules are man made are they not?
I love English teas, especially if you can do it either with book in hand or with a group of friends. Pinky, Duck, Ongie, KC and I did the Conrad tea earlier this year. I wonder how will Fosters measure up, given all the reviews on Fosters. 'keeping fingers xxx'
Meeting Pinky and Duck this Friday for dinner. Have not met them for the longest time. =)
Separately, I am amused by the reactions to my post on MT. Am not commenting on MT's deliberate evasion of NS, but more on the views put forth by the writer in the article and people's reaction to him. It's MT's choice how he wishes to live his life. In any case, as what a reader pointed out, he is now a Brit citizen and he has been punished. You can choose to evade NS. I can choose to buy concert tickets. But I cannot comprehend how any Singaporean will want to buy a ticket to MT's concert. That was what I was blogging about.
I really hope that if you leave a comment on my blog, you will id yourself. This way, at least I know who you are. It doesnt have to be your real name. Just something which will enable me to id you will suffice.
My life is not an open book for the world to read. I am a private person, despite my flamboyant mannerisms. Which is why if I can, I will never leave comments on other blogs using my blogger id. I seek not to get blog traffic. This blog is for my friends, acquaintances and myself. It scares me when I know strangers have access to my thoughts. It's an idiosyncracy. Please bear with me.

1 Comments:

Blogger inspirethereal said...

aiyar..you got soooooooo much time...where can don't get enuff sleep to not think.

must be getting old only lar. happens to everyone. i think.

*lol*

Thu Dec 08, 12:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker