Monday, December 05, 2005

Spy Camera

I bought the Nikon S4. Have been playing with it for the last 5 days. Colin says he will give me free tutorials on it. Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee...Now my devious mind is trying to wrangle a bike ride from him. Sometimes he seems so mature despite being my junior. Especially when I keep hearing his repeated admonitions on safety.
Took leave today. Have too many days of leave to clear. Believe it or not, I'm clearing 2004 leave still. Yeah, go green!..... grin
Went blading at East Coast this morning. Dad dropped me off and went to visit my grand uncle. East Coast is pretty relaxing, peaceful and tranquail on a weekday - no crowds, no screaming kids, no cyclists on the track.
Am seriously tempted to go blading again in a few days time, have brekkie there, and read papers. I love having brekkie at East Coast Mac. It allows you to watch the world go by and contemplate your life.
Today, while my eyes follow the flight of the dragonfly in front of me, I formally bury all hopes of getting a class 2b license. It's way too dangerous. Rollerblading and karting gives me a similiar adrenalin rush minus the danger. Oh well, at 26, it's time I learn to treasure life a teeny weeny bit more.
Met up with KK and friends at Settlers Cafe. Had loads of fun.
Am now terrribly sleepy but cant go off to lalaland, at least not till I finish this huge bowl of soup in front. =p

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kekeke. I am clearing my 2004 leave too! Thing is, MY LEAVE HAS BEEN FREEZED! Damn. - Duck

Wed Dec 07, 08:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker