Thursday, October 20, 2005

Which Dynasty Warrior Are You Part II

Am having fun with this quiz. Sent it to a few of my friends.
Colin is Cao Cao. I cannot believe it. He always chooses Cao Cao when he plays Romance of the 3 Kingdoms. The words 'yeah right' were forming in my head when he told me his results. *incredulous*
Dan is Lu Bu. And I thought he was refering to Lu Bu Wei. *sheepish grin* (yes, laugh)
JF is Guan Yu. Wow, awe inspiring.
Kurakat who is JF's friend, is Zhao Yun. Could some kind soul enlighten me on who is Zhao Yun.
Kurakat...who is Xing Cai? Have never heard of her prior.
WT is Guan Yu too. Guan Yu appears to be a popular result.
The saga continues......

6 Comments:

Blogger NA said...

Hey, I thought you are a SanGuo fan! How can you not know Zhao Yun? His skills is on par with Guan Yu. A doughty warrior, he has no character flaw. Brave, calm and singleminded, he is an excellent general.

He singlehandedly charge thru Cao Cao's legions with only a spear and a sword in hand.

He is one of the 5 Tiger Generals. The others are Guan Yu, Zhang Fei, Ma Chao and Huang Zhong.

Hope this helps =)

Fri Oct 21, 12:11:00 AM  
Blogger NA said...

Xing Cai is a fictional character. In Dynasty Warriors 5, she is protrayed as Zhang Fei's daughter. She does not posses all the character flaws her father has. With the passing of the Zhuge Liang and the 5 Tiger Generals, she stood as one of the pillars in the Kingdom of Shu.

She is pretty. I like her. =)

Fri Oct 21, 12:12:00 AM  
Blogger NA said...

I am going to play it now.. Haha

Sat Oct 22, 10:12:00 PM  
Blogger NA said...

Can't wait for Xtreme Legends 5 to come out!

Sat Oct 22, 10:12:00 PM  
Blogger As Time Goes By said...

Karakat,

To answer ur earlier query, I did hy, ps and soci in Yr 1. But did not continue with soci after that.

In SC1101, my tutor was Prof Chua Beng Huat who, imho, rocks!

Sun Oct 23, 04:56:00 PM  
Blogger NA said...

Uhm, I am Kurakat, not karakat. KuraKat = Curious Cat.

Beng Huat ar? Many gals adore this hamster-lookalike fella. And I can see way.

I have studied under him for a short part of my skooling life. And I have learn much from him.

Which year did u graduate huh? And did u complete your honours? Maybe we have met in the past and are acquainted with each other.

Maybe. Cos this is a small world. =)

Mon Oct 31, 04:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker