Friday, August 26, 2005

Long live the King

It is now 0021hrs Bangkok time or rather 0121hrs Singapore time. Dee and I just got back to JT's hse only to realise everyone had gone to bed. JT called my mobile at 12 midnight to ask if everything was ok. Dee and I were at Hard Rock and did not realise how late it was. Talk about time flies when you're with good company! 'sheepish smile'

Finally handed in my assignments. After many late nights, gallons of water, bricks of chocolate, million of calories, and numerous pool games later, I finally summoned enough will power to complete and hand in assignments before the deadline. Wahhhhhh

Goethe left me a post on his blog talking about burning out. Thank you for taking the trouble. It cheered me up to read what you wrote. What was stressing me out was actually a combination of assignments due, busy period at work, dinner and dance and couple of other minor stuff. But a tonne of it is off now since assignments have gone in, work is ebbing and I'm on holiday. Hopefully you feel as cheerful and carefree as I do right now.

Pinky...grin...I knew I could always count on you to leave something original inside. It'll be YOUR head I'm digging my heels into when we meet up for Duck's birthday.

Have tonnes to write about Bangkok but that will be for another post. Am now waiting for Dee to bathe then it'll be my turn to use the bathroom. Tomorrow will need to wake up early to make amends for our accidental and unplanned late night out tonight. Heaven help!

Hard Rock really rocks in Bangkok.......

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You in bangkok also?! oh my.. dun tell me u taking tiger?

Wed Aug 31, 01:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker