Friday, June 23, 2006

Underdogs....

Yeah.... Australia is into the second round of the World Cup, and so is Ghana.
I love it when underdogs qualify!! =) =) =)
You can see the joy in the faces of the fans and players while everyone celebrates. The hug hug, kiss kiss, run around amok, pray to heaven, beat drums kind of celebrations. Leaves you with nice warm fuzzy feelings, the kind you get when an exercise released nice endorphins into your body.
I hope hope hope South Korea can fly the Asian flag high and qualify for the next round.
A friend I know refuses to support England (because they were our former colonial masters) and Japan (because they never apologised for WWII).
I am happy because I went blading today and there are many nice happy endorphins coursing through my body now. *grin* Just returned from dinner at Macs and realised that yours truly have been living in the jurassic ages.

Did you know that Mac also screens WC matches?!?!?......Yes, I see you nodding your head, disbelief all over your faces that someone could possibly not know this. Further confirmation of my citizenship in Jurassic Age.
Bought a nice pink lipstick after dinner. Retail therapy releases nice endorphins too... =) =) =)
Am buying quite a number of pink girly stuff...at least much more girl stuff than usual. Since I am in bimbo mood currently, I think I'll go all the way. I shall go paint my nails in England's colours to show my support. White background with a red cross is much easier than trying to paint Korea's colours.
=)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't be surprise. I didn't know that Mac "serves" WC until I did a drive through last night pondering why so many people were in the outlet when it was past midnight and having a guy in England jersey serving me my take away order.

Tue Jun 27, 12:50:00 AM  
Blogger As Time Goes By said...

Wow...Mac is certainly getting into the swing of things. But err, TCSS, who are you?

Wed Jun 28, 12:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker