Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Bloody Hell

I so do not believe this......
Was surfing the Auctions sites on Yahoo! and saw that someone had posted tickets to the WC semi finals for sale at a grand price of S$15,000. And that's the starting bid!!!...So what if it comes with air tickets and accommodations?
You obviously got your tickets at some lucky draw somewhere since you seem to have zero idea of which semi final it is. And instead of going on the trip, or giving it to your loved ones, you decide to sell it. How very practical and pragmatic because soccer fans are known to go crazy and pay astronomical prices for the once in a life time experience. It makes me wonder about the person that you are.
I keep my fingers crossed that no one is insane enough to allow you to profit from your one piece of good luck. Because I know that there are many people out there, who if THEY had won the prize you won, they would be packing their bags now. Because I know that Singapore is such a soccer crazy country, you will definitely be acquainted with someone who has such a passion to watch the game and could have offloaded your prize to them. Because I know that you, instead of cherishing the chance that fate has flippantly thrown your way, you abused it and hope to make a quick buck out of it.
I know....because in April, I called Emirates to check out their WC packages. And it costs 6k (air tix, accomodations, match tickets, taxes and all) to go to the Final. And what are you charging for semi finals?
Bah!

1 Comments:

Blogger NA said...

Fans can always choose not to buy the ticket. =)

This is the power of the free market. =)

Wed Jun 21, 05:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker