Friday, June 23, 2006

My replies to your comments......

Dear readers,
I apologise for not replying to the comments you have posted. Procrastination is a deadly sin with me. I promise not to do so in future, so do keep your comments coming. It is a great stress reliever to read what you have to say in response to my musings.
To:

Duck - It's your Xmassie pressie my dear.... (sheepish smile)
Kurakat - No prob if you want to host my Cars entry, if its not too overdue. No worries about the acknowledgments...really. As for the '8 days' entry, no I didnt rush it out. Was feeling a tad agitated when I wrote it. Did it sound rushed?
The Prof - YOU can SEW and COOK?!?!?!...... WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a whole avalanche of new posts since you hath been on vacation!!!! There is the difference when you have the TIME and how physically and mentally draining WOrk can be...

Maybe you will start talking about the Bus Uncle video clip after you watched it! It is really quite funny and that Uncle is totally a BIG BULLY!

Sat Jun 24, 12:52:00 PM  
Blogger As Time Goes By said...

Time makes all the difference... =)
It helps not having to come home at like 9 pm, which by then you feel about as fresh and awake as a sack of potatoes. =p

Sat Jun 24, 09:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker