Tuesday, June 20, 2006

On leave again.......

I am on leave...for an extended period. How wonderful can that be?

Very...trust me.

This morning, I woke up to wind and rain. Must be really lucky. There is this thing about me being on leave and the rain. Lovely lazy mornings to sleep in do not present themselves during the time when yours truly is able to sleep in.

So you would be see me online more often.....

To The Prof - Thanks for reading my blog. Could you email me your addy in the beautiful country that you're in please? Dont worry, I promise not to send anthrax, bombs, or missiles. Perhaps just a xmassie card.

WHICH reminds me, Ghosties, I am so sorry. I ran out of office yesterday and left all your pressies in office.... =(

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What presents??

Wed Jun 21, 08:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker