Thursday, June 22, 2006

Women soccer fans wannabes

Some of the stuff I've heard from female soccer fans wannabes (FSFW) in recent times....

FSFW: Which do you think is the best match to watch?
Me: You could try the Argentina vs The Netherlands match.

FSFW: The Netherlands is playing? I quite like the Dutch. Have been supporting them and hope Holland goes thru

*dwang*

FSFW: I'm painting my nails to show my support for England.
Male friend of mine: Ermmm, since when was England's colours blue?

*dwang*

Female soccer bimbos make my day.
Die, I will be reborn as a cockroach for my meaness..... 'cross fingers it does not happen'

=)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah most female FOOTBALL fans suck (obviously you're an exception). Then again, it may be a case of general stupidity. Most people aren't that bright, you know.

Thu Jun 22, 06:36:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it is not about one's intelligence but the instrinsic motivation towards their subject interest. I am sure women fans' just want to be able to contribute to the WC conversation topic during their social gatherings where male species are present instead of the usual "I dun watch" and let the conversation die/avoid the topic altogether.

Sat Jun 24, 01:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker