Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Perplexed

Read the comments on my blog. Am a tad perplexed and disturbed.
JF has a link to my blog from his. Elvina and Kurakat vist his blog frequently. I post on JF's blog using my blogger id due to the settings in his blog. Hence I understand how they could find my blog.
Richard and Ghost are readers of Elvina's and Kurakat's blog respectively. When I post in Elvina's blog, I go by the nick, 'Life is beautiful'. When I post in Kurakat's blog, I had to use my real id once again due to the settings. However, when I posted in Ghost's blog, I used 'Life is beautiful'. There was no reference at all to my blog when I used 'Life is beautiful'. Neither was there any reference to 'Life is beautiful' when I used my blogger id.
So how did Richard and Ghost find my blog?
Msged JF to ask. As usual, he gave me an answer that had my fingers itching to wring his neck.
Btw, JF, I have already linked Elvina's blog to mine. Look carefully at the links on the left, under 'Full Speed To'. Yours is there too. So is Kurakat's.
Am now off to read Ghost's stories. Looks like the What I like post will have to be KIV-ed one more day......

4 Comments:

Blogger Elvina aka LaoNiang said...

I have the same sentiments you have about someone. too bad my hands are too small to wring his neck.

may i suggest u run a knife through his pool table instead? hahaha

anyway babe..thanks for linking me. if you don mind being on my hitlist, let me know so that i can link u too. :)

Wed Oct 26, 12:41:00 AM  
Blogger As Time Goes By said...

That is an EXCELLENT suggestion. 'evil smile'

He shares some characteristic similarities with the falcon does he not? - think bird brain.

Ok, JF, just teasing, before I get another 'some people who do not understand have called my attitude towards life as pathetic and irksome' post again.

Wed Oct 26, 11:19:00 PM  
Blogger As Time Goes By said...

I'm fine with you linking me Elvina...your entries have always made me smile. You rock like Rockson... =)

Cheers!

Wed Oct 26, 11:22:00 PM  
Blogger NA said...

I am beginning to love reading ur blog. =)

If I have written anything that u deem offensive, pls lemme know.. so tat I will not repeat the mistake again.

Tue Nov 01, 02:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker