Monday, October 24, 2005

Happily Ever After???

This morning, while on the train, I mused over the entries I would pen later in the day. There was the weekend to write about. It had been fun and would like to remember it. In addition, JF and Elvina had an unusual request - To write on what we like. I marvel at how they could update their blogs so frequently. Have quite a number of backdated entries, which I fear will never see the light of day. Time, I need more of it.

Was on course today. Will be on course for the next few days. *happy smile* But I am digressing. Something happened during the course which made me put all other entries on hold. Course was on the Myers-Briggs personality framework. For one of the exercises, the course coordinator, Angeline, showed us an obituary.
It was dedicated to a Susan Eu, at the first anniversary of her death. The memorial was written in the form of a letter to her by her hubby, Vincent. That was in 1999. Angeline said she chanced upon it due to the eye-catching colours (it was all black). Every year from then till now, on 24 October, one would appear without fail. There was a mad scamble for today's ST. And there it was. There were also a few new additions, like a website address.
1999 - 2005 is 6 years. Despite my other comments on the memorial and the hubby, which I shall politely refrain from blogging, I was like wow. If you have seen Desperate Housewives, you will remember some of the more memorable lines, other than the babes and the lovely 350z. One of them goes along the lines of 'yes, the vow is simple (Mary Alice's voice goes on to recite the vow). Finding that someone to make the vow to is not. But when you do, that is when happily ever after begins.'
Then half way into writing this blog entry, a friend wanted my opinion on which shirt to wear for a seminar tomorrow. So whilst waiting for him to model the shirts in front of the webcam, I checked out the website. The site address is http://susaneu.netor.com.sg/. I shall leave you to form your own opinions, as how I have formed mine.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nobody said...

Thanks for your visit!

Hope you will follow the story to the end.... another 10 more chapters I think.....

Cheers!!!

Tue Oct 25, 12:58:00 AM  
Blogger Elvina aka LaoNiang said...

I update my blog frequently because I realise I really do have a lot of things to say. And of course, both u n i have different reasons for blogging. my blog is my onling vomit platform. and i write because i love to, because i can, and because i wanna touch people.

sounds heavenly and noble, but actually i just need an outlet for verbal diarrhoea. :)

Wed Oct 26, 12:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker