Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Amused

Just checked Kauri's blog to see if he has updated it.

And laughed.

My blues are now gone.

Kauri blogged one entry on my cue stick. I am surprised he would waste a blog entry on my silly cue. 'amused smile'

Kauri, I actually have a post in draft folder on all the ribbings you gave me the last time we played pool. You beat me to it.

Before you roll your eyes and go 'girls!', check out JF's cues first.

Will reply your blog questions another time.

Lalaland here I come......

2 Comments:

Blogger Elvina aka LaoNiang said...

Hey glad your blues over. I always tell my friends that I have blues Monday - Friday, as long as I have to work. It starts from deep midnight blue and will fade till light sky blue by Friday.

So that's how I look forward to my work every day - by lightening my blues. haha.....

Wed Oct 26, 12:48:00 AM  
Blogger As Time Goes By said...

You never fail to make me smile... =)

Wed Oct 26, 11:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker