Friday, August 12, 2005

Chocolate and the other usual stuff

Watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with squid on ND. Went to play pool afterwards. Got back at 2 plus, and crashed out at 3 plus.

Had this huge craving for chocolate after the movie.... Squid and I ordered lana cake the next day. Collecting it this sat. Heaven!!!!!! =)

The movie was ok, but did not quite do justice to the book. Why did they do that to Willy Wonka. Mentor said Johnny Depp had great complexion. So did another colleague. Oh well, I much prefer him in the other chocolate themed movie though..... Perhaps should go read the book again (the chocolate factory book ie, and not the other one)

Have yet to progress much on assignment. This weekend, I need to get down to it seriously. 2 more weeks to the deadline, before I'm literally dead. =p

On course tomorrow, and a meeting in the pm. Time... I need more of it. To finish the work in office.

Shall go Ah Neh land this weekend to buy punjabi suit. *reminder to self*

Its 1230 am. Just got back from dinner and pool with friend. Could not resist ordering the brownie. *groan* Have yet to read course materials for course tomorrow. Yikes!!!!!! Colleagues and I meeting for Mac brekkie tomorrow morning.

Whole world seems to be going bangkok. Friend just went, WT is going this fri, and colleague just returned from the land of the smiles. Anyone wants to send me their shopping list, besides junior?

Congrats Goethe on your graduation. Welcome to the working world. Oh yeah, is the 'A' in your blog who I think she is?..... grin!

Am still paying the price for karting in terms of the muscle aches and all. But give me a choice, I'll do it all over again...... *wistful smile*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker