Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Look on the bright side of life

I love my country but I wish my country will love me a little.

Am terribly tired and worn out nowadays. Busy period coming right up.

Still, I have the following to look forward to:

- seminar tomorrow and fri on a very interesting exercise (yes it'll be interesting, and I'm looking fwd to it)

- dinner at some zhi char coffee shop with colleagues this friday (believe it or not, the menu's planned already. ;) )

- drinks at eski bar to follow (cold cold cold.....)

- blading classes (god help me)

- drinks on sunday (phew)

- karting on monday (may have to cancel it due to too much work piling in office)

- charlie and the chocolate factory with squid on tue (yes! yes! yes!)

Lastly, how can I forget, trip to Bangkok and up coming trip to Indonesia.
Will be missing the Presidential elections, since that's the period I'm away in sunny Thailand.

Any one wants to visit me in my one month sojourn in Indonesia? grin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker