Monday, July 25, 2005

Monday Blues

Worked till 9 plus today. It is a mad world we live in.

Turkish dinner cancelled since 2 could not make it. Replaced with dinner at club street on sat. ....chuckle...ever noticed squid, that half the time, its just you and me? wry grin

Broke bad news to PY that I would not be able to do the Italy trip and humbly apologised. She replied with a sad smiley and said she didnt want to talk to me. Trust me girl, I really do want to go. However, that window isnt a right time, and I dont print money.

Trip in Aug seems right on cue. Need a short break. Options include Phuket, Bangkok and Angkor Wat. At the moment, I think we're heading to Bangkok. 3rd time in 3 years I'm going there. How come my luck isnt this good in 4D? Oh yeah, I forgot, I dont even buy 4D.

G said the title of my blog seems like I'm trying to figure out some stuff. Squid commented on being cynical as the years go by or something like that. Was eating murtabak while reading the msg, with a cute guy at the next table and dad in front of me. So pardon me if some bits didnt quite sink in. wink!

For those who wish to know, the inspiration came from the lyrics of the song 'As time goes by'. Check it out. It'll be worth your effort.

If 'As time goes by' doesnt ring a bell, you may perhaps recognise it instead if I said its the theme song of Casablanca. Had opted for Lalaland but it was taken. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker