Sunday, August 07, 2005

A happy weekend......

I love the exercise. It was interesting, solid, awesome and power!!!! Encore! Encore! Encore!

Colleagues and I went to Boat Quay to eat zi char afterwards as part of our celebration plans. The shop didnt have yam basket..... or the oat cereal prawns..... double sadness

Went Eski afterwards (shiver shiver shiver). Was surprised to see that Circular Rd also had its fair share of THOSE pubs and lounges. Jeez.....We passed one karaoke lounge. San and I looked at each other, mouthed TCSS and giggled to ourselves.

Their volkas were pretty cool. And finally I got to try the chocolate martini. Was surprised that Eski carried it, since not many places do. Verdict - chocolate and martini are both too strong to be a combination. Lychee martini still rocks!

We hopped to Mohd Sul afterwards. Wanted to go Double O, but there was a long queue, and those who were in the queue looked half our age. Yes, THAT young.

Called another colleague for suggestions, and he offered to get us in MW without cover. God knows how he did it, or how many girls he had to kiss to do so. Had to down one glass of remy martin with him later though. Yes, your truly didnt get drunk or high - at all, believe it or not. 'bright smile'

First time I saw colleague in action. I was suitably impressed. He had a chick hanging on his arm, and she was one hot babe. Wah, I shall never look at him in the same light again. Power!

Was too stoned in the morning to go for blading class. Woke up with a pounding headache and dropped back for another few hours snooze. Lost voice for most of Sat due to too much alcohol and smoke....Sounded either very shrill or very softspoken.... 'shudder' It was so bad that think I told myself mentally if my normal voice came back, I'll be a good girl for awhile.

Played pool with friend on Sat. Zipped to Malaysia and back. Saw a bike race there, Got back at 4 plus in the morning. Half stoned today but still had to go office to clear work.

PY called tell me abt the perils in Indonesia. Sounds pretty adventurous. Maybe I'll bring my blades there....... 'happy smile'

There lies my happily productive (or unproductive, depends on how you look at it) weekend.

Tomorrow I'm going karting in Malaysia........
Yet to work on assignment..... arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker