Sunday, July 24, 2005

Life is but a dream

Was on the train to work the other day, when I heard a child sing the following nursery rhyme.

'Row, row, row your boat
Gently down the stream
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Life is but a dream.'

Life is but a dream. How appropriate.

Met friend for dinner at Hard Rock on Friday. Saw a guy so cute, my heart almost stopped beating. Yes, THAT cute.

Realized that I have yet to start on my assignments, yet to buy my blades, yet to plan for trip. Where have all those hours gone? By the way, this is a rhetoric question. I am not looking for answers.

Oh well, look on the bright side of life. Plans for next week so far look interesting. Meeting a long time friend for a farewell dinner over the weekend. Another group of friends are planning a Turkish buffet and dance. Squid's latest food fad seems to be Turkish. I remembered our Mexican food craze a year or so back and smiled. In the pipeline is also a trip with girlfriend to destination unknown in Aug 05. Things are looking up indeed.

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe should be opening soon. Wonder how it would be like to re-read the books of my childhood again before watching the shows. Would they hold me enthralled, like they did many years ago? Perhaps, sometimes, in life, one should be less uptight. Oh what the heck, will just go and watch the show.
Any takers to watch with me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker