Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Is karting a sport???

Does karting count as a sport?

If so, I would have burned many calories. 'happy smile'

Wanted to wake early today to practice blading. However, man proposes and heaven disposes. Slept like a baby till 11 plus in the morning.

Started on my assignment last night. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step, except that I was seeing a million stars too. Have you ever tried typing using Chinese software?

Meeting Squid later to watch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, while the rest of the nation indulges in nationalistic fevour. Checked out Cathay's and Shaw's time slots. Shaw's site was so packed that I could not enter. In the end, we booked at Cathay's. The 3 plus show was fully booked, which only left us with the 5 plus time slot. Jeez!

Was checking out the hotels in Yogyakarta that PY and colleague recommended. One of them has a go kart park next to it or something. Shall go find out more. If it's true, then you know which hotel I will pick. 'happy smile'

Squid, you wanna reconsider your decision about not visiting me there? =)

Need to find a slot to meet Junior for dinner before I fly off to Bangkok. Junior, you can also pass me your shopping list then.

After Bangkok, I think I need to go on an austerity drive. WT has offered to keep my credit cards for me. 'bleah'

Shall go flip through the papers. Have yet to read papers for awhile. I miss the leisurely pursuit of reading the papers early in the morning over brekkie.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker