Wednesday, July 27, 2005

A Blue Tuesday

Left office at 10 plus today...no it should be tonight. Ate dinner at close to midnight. I wondered if I was eating dinner, supper or breakfast.

Busy period coming right up. The next few weeks will be hell. People say life has a way of making you eat your words. Please life, I'm really hungry right now.

Received credit card bill. It is at a 3-year low. Wanted to jump for joy, but realised a few major expenses have yet to roll in and sobered down. Next month's bill may resemble the ST index. Arghhhhh!

Bought my blades on sunday. Excitement over blades was tapered by the surly service. Singaporeans have no natural affirmity for the service industry. He asked me if I needed to try the blades on both feet. How 'duh' a question is that?

This doesnt beat the HRC experience. Ordered the brownie and specified for it to be served minus the whipped cream. As usual, given the crowd, they forgot. When we reminded the waitress of the mistake, guess what she said? She went 'hah?!'. Yes, 'hah'. Then came the one liner of the century - 'If I pass you a plate, could you scoop it out yourselves?'

Watching chocolate factory and tales of narnia with squid. Thanks to the rest for offering.Bangkok looming on the horizon.

Junior, I need the contact no of the agency you went to. Merci beaucoup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker