Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Lady Luck

A final post on my dodo dad's lucky streak during this WC.
We were discussing what the outcome would be at full time. So I asked how much he bought.

Dad went to rummage through his pocket and finally found his betting slip. Then I heard him go 'oh'. Curious, I enquired why. Turned out that instead of buying an Italy win at full time, he ticked the wrong box and bought a draw. I collaspe in giggles on the sofa, claiming famous last words that it will never be a draw and Italy will most likely win. My dad glared at me, as I rolled around laughing and wondered out loud if he should buy another ticket. In the end, he didnt.
So if you know the scoreline, you will know who had the last laugh.

3 Comments:

Blogger inspirethereal said...

bwhahaha - i bet on draw too! =) forza azzurri!

Wed Jul 19, 11:54:00 PM  
Blogger INVS 2.0 said...

I thought France would win the final...

And why Zidane head butted the Italy defender like a Pokemon? Being insulted? He should hang on another few more minutes...

The final seems to be unfair somehow.

Thu Jul 27, 12:18:00 AM  
Blogger NA said...

Heh heh

Tue Aug 15, 12:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker