Thursday, April 06, 2006

Spooked!

Just watched Spooked on Channel 17. It supposedly, if TNP is to be believed, single handedly caused MI5 to be flooded with eager applicants. 'amused smile' The show's impressive, especially the convoy portion. Phew, my heart was in my mouth.
Guess what time I had lunch today? -> 2 pm...at my cubicle, and desperately trying to keep up with the mails at the same time. Left work at 8 feeling like I've more than justified my salary.
Tomorrow watching West Side Story...yipeeeeee
Wondering what to have for dinner tomorrow. Met up with Junior yesterday and ruined one of my fav tops when I accidentally splashed tomato sauce all over self. Junior looks much older with the new look..kind of like it. The busy schedules that we all have nowadays. It makes one wonder when enough is enough. Is passion for the job so important that it overwhelms Life? How many of you have taken time to smell the roses, dance in the rain and watch the sunrise?
In any case, the highlight of the day was ordering the Italian Chocolate Cake over Tiramisu. It was HEAVENLY. Badgered Junior to share desserts with me, but it became my property after the first bite. I think I'll stop by Spageddies again tomorrow to fix the craving that's been creating nice dreamy images of Chocolate cake in the head.
Was emailing the chocolate gang today and raving about it. Now we have a tentative date to gorge ourselves full with chocolate at the Meritus Mandarin buffet. 'contented sigh'
Oh yes, I won my pool match yesterday.
Life's looking UP! =)

1 Comments:

Blogger inspirethereal said...

that's nice to know! *grin*

Sat Apr 08, 05:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker