Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Legally blonde

I should be writing about my new year resolutions and posting up my holiday pictures. But I am feeling lazy. Waiting for hair to dry. 'reminder to self, cut hair' ....'wonder to self whether to keep curls or not'
Broke one of my new year resolutions (NYR). -> Not to buy anything till I've thrown something out of my wardrobe.
Saw a pair of pale lavender boots at Hush Puppies. It was on sale. Am tempted to buy, but desire to stick to NYR was strong. Besides, what the hell can I match pale lavender boots with? Other than this lovely maroon corduroy pants I saw at M&S. Also, pale lavender boots make such a statement dont you think so? Boots by themselves are already so much value add to any outfit. Imagine one in a statement colour......
Bought a pair of beige capris on Sunday. Am quite delighted. It will go so well with this pair of washed out brown mules at Hush Puppies, and brown messenger bag at Nine West. Both of which I have yet to add to my collection. All this temptation is terrible bad for my moral fibre.

The above is my attempt at sounding like a bimbo. Trying out different styles of writing. In a frivolous mood. This is fun! =)

2 Comments:

Blogger Elvina aka LaoNiang said...

hahha
don worrie lady. I have been a victim of a shopping bug myself. bought myself some sexy tops and DVDs...and books...and CDs......

the list goes on and on... :P

Fri Jan 13, 02:46:00 AM  
Blogger inspirethereal said...

need to practice ah...*wink* hee hee...

Thu Jan 19, 12:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker