Monday, October 31, 2005

Reply to comments

Dear friends,

The lovely pictures were taken by a friend of mine. His name is Colin Tan, not to be confused with the Colin who posts comments on my blog. Colin is a freelance photographer who has kindly allowed me to snitch my favourite works from his collection for uploading. If you are on the look out for a photographer for various reasons, I can link you up.

Have realised that my recent burst in blogging renders it troublesome to view the comments in past entries. Hence, have consolidated what I wish to say. In alphabetical order.....

Colin - Yet to know results. I hope I pass. The idea of sitting for re-exam is trumatising enough. As you can see, Chinese isnt my forte. One word looks like another. Especially when they sound the same. If only I can bribe you to take the exam for me. =P

Dan - I still think you are the one who left the msg. Not many of my friends would have heard of the poem, let alone pen corrections. *bleah*

Elvina - ONZ. I shall chio you when I need kakis for musicals and MJ sessions too. =) Esp since you live nearby. Glad to read that you enjoyed your trip. KK was telling me his friend backpacked in god knows which country for 1 year. Sounds cool eh! I think it might just be do-able, even if con-able rich men dont come along.

Goethe - HK??? A friend I know is going HK to work too.

JF - I prayed for you you know when I saw you replied to Pinky's comments. My friend is known for her caustic wit. I have seen guys cringed before her when she casts disapproving stares at them. She must have mellowed, or was being polite. Yeah, I told Kauri to check out your cues cos he blogged an entry on how frivolous my cue is.

Kurakat - Thank you for your comments. Southpaw is a slang for lefthander. It's also a term used in boxing I think. In reply to your query, allow me to borrow another quote from boxing, 'dance like a butterfly, sting like a bee'. I am easy going as long as you dont tread on me toes.

Pinky - I miss Shannon, Dustin, and basically the whole experience. Arghhhhh.....and my dear girl, after 8 years of being friends, only now do you realise I am not a picture person? Yes, I think you mentioned the investment fella. We had a good talk over it as I recall. You know, the other night when we msged each other at 2 plus in the morning? For one moment, it felt like we were back in JC. =) And which reminds me, I went to Changi Naval Base the other day, and guess who I saw? - HS!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meeting you for the first time left me with a mysterious feel of your personality. Someone sweet and ladylike! Looking forward to our next gastronomical session!

Tue Nov 01, 06:59:00 PM  
Blogger As Time Goes By said...

laughs...Thanks. Despite your ribbings, you are excellent company too. Yes, even though sometimes I want to throw my hph at you. When my back recovers, we shall go chiong again. Like I said, I never get drunk. =p

Tue Nov 01, 09:46:00 PM  
Blogger Elvina aka LaoNiang said...

Woo what happen to your back? Must take care....

Wed Nov 02, 10:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Missy Kelly:
That post was left my Significant Other! Haha.. It was our off day yesterday and was surfing the net.

JFE: Pinky is Kelly's schoolmate! We survived 2 schools, out of which the Clementi Big Skool certainly SUX.

Wed Nov 02, 02:04:00 PM  
Blogger As Time Goes By said...

Oops... I thought it was another friend. *horrors*...

Pinky - Actually I thought we had great fun there, as well as the other school and our time in WaterCountry. At the very least, we didnt kill each other. The stories I could blog about it....grin!

Wed Nov 02, 05:34:00 PM  
Blogger NA said...

u didn justify the text in ur blog entry...

Wed Nov 02, 10:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker